Friday, April 3, 2020

Week 3 - Third Grade

Week 3 Bellwork:

Please, send a picture of your artwork from last week, so that I can post on my blog. 

If you were able to purchase the drafting film for the rose window and finished coloring in with colored pencils, I'd love to see a pic of this taped to you window at home.
Even if you finish this summer......I'd like to see the end result! 

--theresa.northway@greatheartsnorthernoaks.org--
(I will still post pics of your work to my blog even after we switch over to Google Classroom).

Please use a heavy weight paper such as watercolor or mixed media paper....or the inside panel of a cereal box for your bellwork drawing.


- Sending Hugs and Love, Mrs. Northway 



You may not have time to draw bellwork this week. 

However…..


at the very minimum, I would like for you to do your one minute of SILENT LOOKING on BOTH Tuesday and Thursday--PLEASE :)

Tuesday Bellwork Image Address: 
1963.12 dufy.jpg



“Golfe Juan” (1927) - Artist: Raoul Dufy, French, 1877-1953

Moving forward, I am only choosing images for bellwork that are in the collections of either the San Antonio Museum of Art or The McNay Museum in San Antonio.

Thursday Bellwork Image Address: 


“Peacock” (1910) - Artist: Raoul Dufy, French, 1877-1953 
     

Week 3 Project: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE PRINCIPLES OF DESIGN - HOW WE ORGANIZE ART and LIFE

Wk 10 VIDEO Link As we all have been spending much more time at home, you may have also spent a little more time organizing your living sp...